On April 14, 1912, the great steamship RMS Titanic struck an iceberg and within hours, sank to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. As part of the Hidden Expedition Adventure League, it's your job to explore the wreckage of this once-majestic ship and collect antique artifacts. Through 14 diving missions you will scour 17 locations on the ship for cleverly hidden clues that will lead you to the ultimate artifact: The Crown Jewels. Get ready to lose yourself in a historic adventure of epic proportions!
- An underwater scavenger hunt aboard the sunken Titanic.
- Explore 17 intriguing locations to collect treasures for the Titanic Museum.
- Hundreds of items to find - different every time you play!
- 14 mini-games: find unique artifacts or assemble period photographs.
- Immerse yourself in an epic expedition.
- 300 MHz processor or better
- 64 Mb RAM or better
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Microsoft DirectX 3.0 or better