Gish isn't your average hero, in fact he's not your average anything... see Gish is a ball of tar. A Sunday stroll with his lady friend Brea goes awry when a shadowy figure emerges from an open manhole and pulls Brea into the ground below. Following Brea's calls for help Gish suddenly finds himself in the subterranean sewers of Dross, a long forgotten city filled with twisting corridors, evil traps and some of the most demented creatures imaginable. Come see what life as a ball of tar is all about!
- Dynamic Physics and Real-time Lighting
- Destructible environment
- Over 30 Story levels
- Over 20 Collection levels
- 3 unique VS. mode levels
- Many hidden "secrets"
- Over 10 different types of Enemies
- Several "Super Secret" Levels
- 1000 MHz processor or better
- 256 Mb RAM or better
- OpenGL video card with 32 mb of memory
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Microsoft DirectX .0 or better